One of my favorite paintings I hope you like: D Design available for tattoo, LIKE & SHARE :] #intenzepride
Nail design is not an impossible task. With the right tools and enough practice, anyone can do it. You do not need to leave the nail art trend because you cannot afford regular touch ups. You can make your own manicure at home with nail art gel.
Everything you need to create these beautiful designs can easily be purchased from local or online stores. Nail polish wholesale stores will have a wide range of tools, and so is a good place to start. It is possible to get all the tools you need from a set or beginner kit.
Graceful Shellac swirls
- Apply Shellac base coating and flash cure under light for 10 seconds. Apply a light layer of Shellac tutti frutti gel powder and cure under UV light for 2 minutes. Apply another tutti frutti layer and cure for 2 minutes again.
- Apply a light layer of Shellac rock royalty. Without curing, use an artificial brush to draw swirls on it, cure for 2 minutes under UV light.
- Sprinkle loose tinsel on the nail until you are satisfied. This will adhere to the inhibitory layer. Pull off excess glitter with a brush before applying the Shellac quilts.
- Prepare the artificial nails by applying Amore Ultimate Gel Bonds. Flash cure under UV light for just 20 seconds. Apply Amore Ultimate Gel Pink Sculpture Gel all over the nail. Cure under light for 2 minutes. If you want more coverage, repeat this step.
- Brush Amore Ultimate Gel Builder to the entire nail. Add white and silver Mylar in different places. Cure under light for 2 minutes.
- Brush the builder again all over the nail a second time. With Amore Ultimate Gel black gel, the design emphasizes with lines. Cure for another 2 minutes.
- To add sparkle, apply Amore Ultimate Gel silver pixel gel and cure again for 2 minutes.
- Add Amore Ultimate Gel sculpt and shine to the finished nail for sealing. Cure under light for 2 minutes. Clean the nail. Take a lint-free pad with plastic back and soak in isopropyl alcohol, remove the layer of inhibition.
- Apply Shellac base coating and flash cure for 10 seconds under UV light. Paint nail with a thin coat of Shellac asphalt and cure under light for 2 minutes. Add a second layer of Shellac asphalt and cure again for 2 minutes. Add some microfine tinsel to the nail starting from the center and spreading to the end and edges. Glitter moves fast, be sure to just add it where you want nail art gel to reach.
- Add another layer of ultra-fine tinsel and spread again.
- Apply a little more fine glitter concentrated on the free edge of the nail. Arrange it to look like French tips, and don't make them really perfect.
- Add hexagonal tinsel to the nail between fine and ultra fine tinsel.
- Add a strong top coat, cured under UV light for 2 minutes. Take a lint-free pad with plastic back and soak in isopropyl alcohol, remove the layer of inhibition.
Remember that you can easily get all the tools to achieve this wonderful design in nail polish wholesale stores. Everything is available to you to create professional manicures.