It always feels so great and excited to try on different kinds of theme and design on our journal because it is the speciality of bullet journal: FLEXIBILITY! 😎 . And here is a September cover page with classic theme of succulents and a mix of geometric shapes. Tag your friends to have an imagination adventure together! 😍 . Double tap if you love journaling! 😍 Use #thepalepaper on your post and follow us to be featured! ✍️ . 📷: @explorejournali
If you want to give your children a good learning experience at their early age, arts and crafts are one of the best tasks to keep them engaged or entertained. The children's arts and crafts activities help them to be creative or enhance their various natural abilities that can have a lasting impact on their careers in the future.
There are thousands of countless arts and crafts ideas available for children of different ages, but you have to choose ideas that are fun and educational. Take some time off from your busy schedule and participate in your kids craft projects to encourage their creative abilities. Here, I will share some children's art and craft ideas that would help you keep your kids busy.
1. Paper Snowflakes: To perform this fun activity you just need white paper or scissors. Take the paper and fold it in half, fold it in half again until it is shaped like a triangle. Now cut a series of small paper shapes, then gently fold up these pieces of paper to get a beautiful snowflake. To be more creative, children can put glue or glitter on them.
2. Christmas wreaths: You will be surprised that many craft ideas are inspired by nature so you can involve your children in creating natural wreaths. Collecting leaves make a wreath, use gold and silver color to decorate it. You can also create a nut wreath. This is a good change to the commercial Christmas wreath; Children love this type of craft project made from their favorite foods. This nut wreath would also be a wonderful gift for all nuts.
3. Homemade piggy bank: Cover an old shoe box with building paper of your children's favorite color. Make a small cut to deposit money. Draw a frog face around the cut. Take an egg carton and cut two cups, paint them and add googly eyes, then put them in the box of glue to make frog eyes. Cut the paper and make the legs of a frog and attach these legs to the box.
4. Recycled cards: This is a simple and environmentally friendly children's and craft project. Just cut the message portion of your used cards and let your children glue them to create a new card. This type of project is good for preschoolers that they can enjoy and learn the importance of recycling.
5. Pasta jewelry: Take pasta in various forms, 1 poster color, brush, yarn thread and needle. First and foremost, decide what jewelry you want to make. Paint pasta shapes and let them dry, after the pasta is dry string it with needle and yarn, and then tie the ends. Your pasta jewelry is ready now.
These are some of the simplest and most cost-effective ideas for children's art and crafts that kids can easily accomplish with fun. You can also use your own creative crafts according to your child's interests. Don't forget to choose toxic craft materials for your toddler's health and safety.